Next generation Rx portal.
At MedImpact, we’re committed to making it even easier for members to manage their medications and related costs. That’s why we’re excited to share new features included in our Rx portal and mobile app.
Now, members can:
- Set reminders to take medications and track progress, including reminder notifications to Smartphones or Apple Watches
- Review recommendations on how to save money by using generic prescription medications or therapeutic alternatives
- Locate the nearest pharmacy offering flu vaccines and other important boosters
And, as always, members can:
- View medications and copays
- Find the lowest cost for medications
- Compare the cost of medications at nearby pharmacies
- Order prescriptions and check order status
- Learn about medications, including potential side effects and drug interactions
Note: The portal and mobile app is only available to members whose health plan has signed up for the tool. If you’re unsure if qualify, please contact your health plan.
Keep up to date on the latest in the industry.
- Press releases
- MedImpact’s Managed Care Residency Program Receives 8-year Accreditation.
- After extensive evaluation, the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists accredits MedImpact’s program for full term
- READ MORE
We are the PBM that puts clients and consumers first. Always. Ready for a change?