At MedImpact, we’re committed to making it even easier for members to manage their medications and related costs. That’s why we’re excited to share new features included in our Rx portal and mobile app.
Now, members can:
- Set reminders to take medications and track progress, including reminder notifications to Smartphones or Apple Watches
- Review recommendations on how to save money by using generic prescription medications or therapeutic alternatives
- Locate the nearest pharmacy offering flu vaccines and other important boosters
And, as always, members can:
- View medications and copays
- Find the lowest cost for medications
- Compare the cost of medications at nearby pharmacies
- Order prescriptions and check order status
- Learn about medications, including potential side effects and drug interactions
Note: The portal and mobile app is only available to members whose health plan has signed up for the tool. If you’re unsure if qualify, please contact your health plan.
Published: December 2020
- Press releases
- MedImpact Receives PBMI Excellence Award for Quality Improvement
- Industry group recognizes MedImpact’s novel pharmacogenomics solution.
- READ MORE
- Client news
- Lisa Haw receives AMCP’s Residency Director/Preceptor Award
- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) recently named MedImpact’s Lisa Haw, PharmD, Principal of Clinical Account Management, the recipient of its Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Director/Preceptor Award.
- READ MORE