Mail-order maintenance medications.
How do providers submit mail-order prescriptions for their patients?
We have three options:
1.You may use e-prescribe to Birdi or fax to (888) 783-1773.
2.Your patient(s) may submit your prescription(s) to us via this website.
- First, create an online account here so you can send us a new prescription(s) or transfer current prescription(s) from a retail pharmacy.
- Second, choose "Request or Submit a New Prescription" at the top of the "My Medications" screen and follow steps.
3.Your patient(s) may submit your prescription(s) to us via mail:
- First, print and complete this Medication Order Form
- Second, print and complete this HIPAA Release Form
- Third, send both forms, along with your prescription(s), to:
PO Box 51580
Questions about mail-order medications?
Contact Birdi at (855) 873-8739 (TTY dial 711).
How do providers submit referrals?
Download and complete the MedImpact Direct Specialty® referral form. Fax the referral form, a copy of the patient's insurance card, and lab work to 1-888-807-5716.
What do the pharmacies in the MedImpact Direct Specialty® Pharmacy Network provide?
Our network pharmacies provide clinical services for your patients and ship drugs to the location of your patient's choice. Our pharmacies contact patients each month to start a refill, review adherence, and answer questions. For each therapy, network pharmacies provide:
- Information to improve patient outcomes
- Outreach calls to help patients with therapy
- Patient education
- Patient-focused dispensing
- Help with side effects
- State-of-the-art care with accredited best practices
- Lab reviews
- Quality checks
- Coordination with doctor(s)
Questions about specialty medications?
Download the MedImpact Direct Specialty® brochure for more information, registration, and ordering instructions. Or call MedImpact Direct Specialty® at 1-877-391-1103 (TTY dial 711) 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday.