Real-Time Prescription Benefits.
Better information at the point of care saves time and money for members, prescribers, and payers
Improve outcomes, lower costs, and prescriber efficiency.
Increases adherence, and lowers costs.
personalized coverage and benefit information at the fingertips of prescribers and members before prescriptions are sent to the
Prescribers can see member-specific costs, accumulators and deductibles, alternative retail, specialty, mail order options.
Here's how it helps.
- No Surprises: Members see prescription costs at the point of care
- Fewer Delays: Less waiting at the pharmacy for prior authorizations or approvals on lower-cost alternatives
- Better Outcome: Informed members are more likely to fill prescriptions and stay healthy
- Better Information: Member-specific information allows prescribers to make more informed decisions at point of care
- Better Outcomes: Members are more likely to follow prescribed courses of treatment alternatives
- Increased Efficiency: Prescribers spend less time on follow-up calls from pharmacies
- Greater Satisfaction: Members leave their doctor’s offices with the lowest-cost medications and face fewer issues at the pharmacy
- Lower Prescription Costs: Providers are more likely to prescribe the most cost-effective medications for members and plans
- Reduces Medical Costs: Members are more likely to follow treatment plans and less likely to need follow-up or emergency room visits
- Higher Satisfaction: Plans improve member and prescriber experiences
- Advanced Interoperability: Supports industry best practices and standards, including HL7-FHIR, to make data sharing more flexible and effective
- Highly Secure: Layered security measures help ensure the highest level of security with Client Source IP whitelisting, Mutual Transport Layer Security (mTLS), and OAuth 2.0 Client Credential Flow
- Easy Implementation: Submit your request on the Contact Us page and select "Software Developer" under the "How Can We Help" dropdown menu. Please ensure to submit your email so we can reach you.
Need more information?
Real-Time Prescription Benefits are embedded in the ePrescribing workflow in the EMR.
Want to learn more about Real-Time Prescription Benefits? Send us a message and we'll be in touch with you shortly.